Wednesday 20 January 2016

BEGINNING 2016 WITH A FINISHED TOP ...

Last August 2015, I started handpiecing 
"LES SOEURS" (aka "DE ZEURS", aka "THE SISTERS"


following a pattern out of a wonderful book :
"Promenade dans un Jardin Hollandais"
by Petra Prins and An Moonen


I'm now so happy to say I just finished handpiecing the top
and I'm ready to handquilt it  :))

Here is my version of that lovely pattern :





Now, on to the handquilting... and some new projects !

ENJOY YOUR SEWING 

Nadine

10 comments:

  1. It's stunning!! I especially love the gold in the border- it really picks up the color from the triangles. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Nadine, I love the fabrics you chose.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful finish.
    Your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! One of my favorite books, I've made a few quilts form it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nou ja Nadine! Dit heb ik inderdaad niet gezien. Wat leuk dat jij er zo je eigenste draai aan hebt gegeven. Enig vind ik dat. Mooi met die broderie perse in het midden! Fijne dag, op naar niuewe uitdagingen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilt top. Is there a progress photo with your hand quilting? I know how long handquilting can take!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your selection of fabrics. I am so happy to be connected again and look forward to watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quilt is fabulous!!... you did an incredible job.. once I tried hand in quilting.. but it is really hard to learn...

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!

    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete