Thursday 8 February 2018

SOME PROGRESS (UNDER THE SNOW)

Indeed, winter is still bringing frost and snow, here
But we're also enjoying some lovely white landscapes,
as well as our warm chimney inside,
for which we are so grateful...

This cold weather also helps making some progress
on the quilting front
:)


Baby Julia's quilt is taking shape,
with 7 strips out of 11, hand pieced and embroidered.
The baby is due by mid April, so I think I'm on Schedule
...up to now!


I'm also making a crochet blankie for the baby,
and managed to add a cute little owl 
(thanks to a You-Tube video)
(aren't we lucky we these clever tutorials ?)

Four "Hartjes" joined the stack in their box.
Not much, but it's better than Nothing.
I'm not in a hurry, it's my side-portable project
and I made them while waiting at the dentist's.

And that's it for now, my friends,
THANKS for your visit,
Take care,

ENJOY YOUR SEWING !


6 comments:

  1. Hi Nadine such beautiful work my friend love the baby quilt and how cute is the crochet owl blanket,your heart blocks are also very cute,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the snow is to your advantage! Lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your owl blanket. How sweet! Winter is perfect for crafting.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete