Sunday 27 October 2019

2019 BELGIAN PATCHWORK & QUILTING GUILD SHOW

Three weeks ago, we headed to the beautiful
 ENGHIEN Castle
with my Quilting Bee.
It's always very special, and the 4 of us were very excited...

Such a lovely place

Right from the beginning, we were mesmerized
with all those gorgeous quilts,
most of them being handquilted...







I took more than 100 pictures, so I had to make
some selection for this post, but I guess you get an idea...

After that we rested a bit, while having a yummy lunch,
discussing what we just had seen.
There were also some lovely fabrics and yarns booths,
where we could indulge ourselves into some treats !  
;))

As usual, it was a day to remember,
So, with my happy Bee,
I do hope you enjoyed it too !

From left to right,
Danielle, Agnès, and Simone

°°°°°°°

I'll be back in a few days, with my 
"Sweet Surrender" project (update N°2)




No comments:

Post a Comment